Sunday, February 21, 2010

New photos

So first thing this morning, after discovering one foot of snow outside, I was wondering how the night went with Daddy and Mommy and Camden.  Their very first night at home!  Then I recieved a text message,"....don't call house phone.  rough night.  I'll call you later.  need to sleep."  Now I know how it went.  So while we're all waiting for them to catch up on their sleep I'll leave you with some photos I think you'll like.....
Here is Camden's first bath and he didn't like it much.
This is where it was discovered that his hair has some curl in it!
Such a happy Mommy!
Cousins meeting for the very first time.  Little Samantha was beside herself wanting to hold the baby and when given the chance...whoa!  watch out!  and the by the way, take that baby off of me!
Showing the new Daddy how the diaper works.
Daddy changing Camden's diaper for the first time...and boy, was it a messy one.  Get used to it, Daddy.
Grampa holding his very first grandson.  And thinking, "next week, we'll go flyfishing!"
A very beautiful photo shot by Uncle Tippy.
Little Camden staring at his Mommy wondering if it was lunchtime yet.....
Here Mommy has just dressed her little man for the very first time; they were getting ready to go home from the hospital!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Can't wait to see what the future holds.

    ReplyDelete